The Friends of Brad Memorial Foundation (FOBMF) is gearing up for the 2014 BradtoberFest Run/Rawk/Crawl! It will happen on Sunday, October 5. Weâ€™d like to invite your participation!
Weâ€™re accepting silent auction, cash, volunteer/band incentive donations. BradtoberFest will feature local music, craft beer, and outdoor culture in an event that will benefit young local musicians.
What are the benefits of being involved?
- Support programs for young musicians in Minnesota!
- It’s a fun way to promote your business! Your contribution will be acknowledged via our website and social media networks.
- If your donation is valued at $500 or more (and you sign on early), your business’ name and/or logo will appear in the event’s promotional materials (t-shirt, webpage, ads, posters, and other promotions).
The Friends of Brad Memorial Foundation exists to honor Duluth percussionist Brad Rozman, and to celebrate and cultivate young Minnesota musicians. Hereâ€™s how weâ€™re making an impact:
- Twice we contributed to the Music Resource Center-Duluth (where Brad lived/played in his final years)
- For four years in a row, weâ€™ve given scholarships to high school students in rural Northeastern Minnesota (where Brad grew up)
- Weâ€™ve established a visiting artist fund at St. Cloud State University (Bradâ€™s alma mater)
Please note: Friends of Brad is a 501(c)(3) organization. As such, your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!
Ready to donate? Awesome! Get in touch with us by emailing donations at bradfest.org!